Wednesday 1 July 2009

Suchishmita

I met her in KV no.2, Itanagar. A quite soul, tender as feelings, she came to my school in the eleventh standard. We became friends, close friends.........soul mates. Between us, a gesture became enough to convay. She used to write me endless long letters. She wrote in one of them-

"U" are my
island in deep sea
oasis in desert dunes
constant in endless chaos
awakening from ignorance
sunshine on a cloudy day.

"U" inspire
the poet I could be
the rebel I want to be
the truth I want to tell
the wish I quitely cherish
the fire I hide in my soul.

Thanks Chish for these lovely words and for the honoured place you have allowed me in your heart. You make me feel worthy as a friend. I can never stop loving you.

1 comment:

Rejna G. said...

it brings me back to ma friends