Monday 6 July 2009

Cinema and Me



Cinema has always remained a fantasy to me. Like everyone else, I too grew up watching and enjoying cinema. It has been my ideal window to the world and the school I loved the most. I hardly ever miss an opportunity to watch a movie - good or bad, classic or popular. It is again, beyond doubt, the best entertainer I would always opt for.
Being a student of Electronic Journalism, as part of our syllabus, we are shown classic movies and experienced teachers guide us in appreciating and analyzing them.
The dedicated work of so many people and lots of technical and aesthetic elements go into the making of cinema. As a student of these processes at work, restricting myself to mere watching seems incomplete. An avid viewer of cinema, I believe that it is a vital medium that transcends borders and unites hearts.

No comments: